Cyberfox Web browser
Cyberfox is designed by 8pecxstudios ™, taking over where Mozilla left off, working to make a fast, stable & reliable 64bit web browser accessible to all.
Cyberfox is powered by the popular Mozilla Firefox source code.
Cyberfox ships with many customizable options allowing you to personalize your web browsing experience.
- Uses own profile system
- Compatible with Firefox extensions
- Removed features (Telemetry, health-report, sponsored tiles & other components that collected information)
- Many new features built in.
- Choice between australis or classic style.
- Powered by Mozilla Firefox source code
- GTK+ 3.4 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
Cyberfox will not run at all without the following libraries or packages:
- NetworkManager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
For optimal functionality, we recommend the following libraries or packages:
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz+|AMD 2400xp+ or newer processor that supports SSE2/Newer instruction sets.
- Memory: 4GB+ of RAM on x64 OS
- Graphics: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 512MB+ of VRAM
- Disk Space: 400MB of hard drive space.
Only x64 bit linux is supported.