Cyberfox Intel Version x64
Cyberfox Web browser
Cyberfox is designed by 8pecxstudios ™, Taking over where Mozilla left off, Working to make a fast, stable & reliable 64bit web browser accessible to all.
Also available in x86 versions.
Cyberfox is powered by the popular Mozilla Firefox source code.
Cyberfox ships with many customizable options allowing you to personalize your web browsing experience.
- Optimized for Intel CPU based architecture
- Uses own profile system
- Compatible with firefox extensions
- Removed features (Telemetry, Health-report, Sponsored tiles & other components that collected information)
- Many new features built in.
- Choice between australis or classic style.
- Powered by Mozilla firefox source code
Windows Operating Systems:
- Windows 7/7 SP1 OS x64
- Windows 8/8.x OS x64
- Windows 10 OS x64
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz+|AMD 2400xp+ or newer processor that supports SSE2/Newer instruction sets.
- Memory: 4GB+ of RAM on x64 OS
- Graphics: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 512MB+ of VRAM
- Disk Space: 400MB of hard drive space.
Note: Due to use of newer compiler versions then standard firefox some older hardware may not be supported!